Thursday, April 10, 2008

Skank of Love



I can't believe that I've let myself get hooked....but I have.

Bret Michaels, the now bandanna wearing (is he going bald?) dude that wore more lip gloss during the 80's than I ever did (ever), is again trying to find a true skank . Oops, I mean True Love... again.

Yep, after watching the Bachelor back in the day (and cutting myself free from it after the first Bachelorette), and the original Paradise Hotel (gosh that was really great crap!). I also watched Flavor of Love 1 & 2 and then I Love New York (just 1 - can't stomach NY to watch #2) because these shows qualified as the best Train Wreck on TV. I was really trying to stay away from Skank of Love II but I got hooked, and now the finale is going to happen.


So who are you voting for? Daisy -


the tatoo'd huge fake boobs and lips bimbo - I mean blonde?









Or Ambre? (pronounced "Amber")

Ambre is my choice if you care to know... for me she's the least skanky of them all and seems to be fairly real - for TV that is.

But who knows what the Poison Front-Man will do.... The last chick he picked to be his True Skank decided not to stick with him and she was pretty cute ~ maybe he's just too broken (ya think?)




1 comment:

T. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and trash reality tv.
Check your dignity at the door. It's just easier that way.

(and I love New York Season 2 was really good. You missed out!)