Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Miley Who?? Whocares... that's who

Miley what's her name is showing her back in a photo taken by the amazing Annie Liebovitz! SO?!?!?!


This fabric (sheet) she's wearing is more than she'll be wearing this summer while she's out and about shopping....








I'm actually way more creeped out by this photo of her and her dad - eeeewwwww!






I know that I didn't come up with this but I have to say I agree: It's clearly Disney (her bread $ butter) that is freaking out so she's totally back pedaling as fast as she can to make things right. She's not on Girls Gone Wild or looking skanky... So what's the big deal?!

Don't forget it was Brooke Shields that told us that "nothing comes between her and her Cavlins."

1 comment:

Marja said...

The only thing creepy in any of those photos is Billy Ray's mullet