Monday, April 21, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall



The TV commercials were very funny, the billboards and signs on the buses (I'm SO over you Sarah Marshall) were great... And while I'm fed up with the 'From the Makers of Knocked Up", I'm so NOT over Jason Segel!!!!


Yes, the summer movies have officially started. And for starters Sarah Marshall was fantastically funny and great fun! So the movie may have been brought to you but the what-ch-ma-callit but Jason Segel wrote it and stars in it in all his glory (really!). Don't want to give anything away but Jason's penis has a story line in the movie...

So, yes I recommend this film if you feel like laughing a lot and really enjoying yourself! There are a few cruchie parts especially with Jonah Hill (Superbad and Knocked Up) but it's such great fun.

And remember the Summer Movie season has only just started... here are the movies that I'm putting on my Must See list....
  • Indiana Jones - The Crystal Skull
  • Iron Man
  • Speed Racer
  • Wanted
  • Wall-E
  • X-Files
  • Dark Knight
So, what's on your Must See list?

2 comments:

Marja said...

Sadly, FSM did really poorly in theaters this weekend. With all the hype, it only came in second.

Personally, I'll be first in line this summer at Indy 4 and Wanted. Can't wait!

Dawn Devine ~ Davina said...

Damn.. I laughed so so hard..

Harder than Jason's C___ and almost as long.. Yeah.. give me a movie with a full-frontal of a real guy.. not a Hollywood hardbody - but the kind of guy you would see at Wondercon (WAIT - I DID see him at WONDERCON!)

Oh man.... Wanted is going to be yummie. Yeah.. yummm...

~ D