Monday, April 28, 2008

Confused & Curious

So what is going on with the world? I mean really, Def Leopard is going to be on Dancing with the Stars!?!?!?!!!

So I'm really curious what they will be rockin' and what kind of dancing will ensue during the song... Maybe there'll be a little Rock of Ages. I really would love to see what they'd do with
Gunter glieben glauchen globen
Alright
I got something to say
Yeah, it's better to burn out
Yeah, than fade away
All right
Ow
Gonna start a fireC'mon!

Now for the Confused part:
S
ince I'm on the TV topic what the heck is going on with Reality TV? Okay I get it - Tila has another season of "Shot at Crabs".... But now there is Farmer Wants a Wife um... really?!?

And then I find out that this show is only new to the USA! Yes, this show is already a hit overseas! Not that we (the US) is entirely unique in our shows (see The Office, Coupling, Pop Idol, etc...) but now the newest import is the Bachelor but with Hay and Cows.

Think I'm gonna pass.....

No comments: