Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kisses

So I just looked at this web-article-thingie all about Celebrity Kisses caught on Camera. The title caught my eye along with the idea of looking at the ‘it’s meant for just the two of them intimacy’ fly on the wall-ness of it all….. Well, at least that’s what I thought…

It started off good – Angelina & Brad – HOT! Then there was Will & Jada Smith, which was nice enough. And then after a few it was Drew Barrymore and Justin Long and then Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck which is all good. All of these are stolen kisses which are pretty sweet and then there is a shot of Tom Cruise & Katie Holms which makes me pause.

This special celebrity kiss is Tom kissing Katie on her left hand with her staring down at him with a quirky smile (don’t forget how short he is compaired to her). It’s just so odd! So I click the more link to see the rest of the info along side the photo and see that all these pics have a Passion Rating and the rating for Tom & Katie is Cornball. Whew, at least it’s not just me!

So I scroll along and see quite a few nice kiss photos. But then get to image #17 and it’s Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt so I have to check out the Passion Rating and its: Faker than a $3 bill. Hahahahahahaha!
Only four more pics to go… Drum roll please… the last picture is of ......
John Travolta kissing a very shocked Kirk Douglas. Why?!???!! What did I do to deserve this torture?!

No comments: