Thursday, April 24, 2008

Break A Zill!

Break A Zill is also known as: "Break a Leg" & "Good Luck".

So wish me some good luck! This afternoon I'm off to Portland, OR for a mini-vaca' with Davina.

The 3 day weekend get away includes a visit with my sister and a Belly Dance Festival. Friday Davina, Sara & I will hit downtown Portland with the #1 Goal being a visit to Powell's Books. If you've never been to Powell's Books it's an amazing book store that is HUGE ~ not "Louvre huge" but BIG! Not sure what else we are going to do for the day but it'll be fun I'm sure. Although I hear it's going to be cold and rainy.... :o(

Then Sat & Sun is the Belly Dance Festival & I'm dancing at 2pm. Should be fun! I just have to make sure not to buy stuff - not only don't I have room for more things but I honestly don't need any costuming right now.... So I must be strong - NO shopping for me!

Photo above is from the Rakkasah Belly Dance Festival in March 2008 - thanks Sarah of Wicked Smileys

1 comment: