Monday, May 12, 2008

Wife Wanted

WANTED: Part-Time "Wife" needed to help busy single woman keep her apartment organized, clean & tidy. Window cleaning not necessary.

Seriously!


Over the last few weeks I've been organizing my home. With the help of my dad I moved furniture to change the layout of the living room and stash some stuff away and in the process I was able to reclaim my dining room area which had gotten out of control. & this weekend I finally put my 2007 files away to make space for the 2008 paperwork that was starting to pile up. ACK!

Now I need to hire someone to help me keep it up and clean because honestly I just don't have the time, desire or energy to do it myself.


So where can I find him???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I want one of him too!!

T. said...

Get in line.