Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Collect Them All

OR NOT....

Pete Wentz, uber-emo dude from Fall Out Boy, has new make up line hitting the shelves of a Hot Topic near you.



Snip right off the internet (I couldn't make this up):

Mr. Wentz is set to launch a collection of five vegan, punk-themed pencil eyeliners called WentzPentz. Sold exclusively at Hot Topic, the guy liners will retail for $3.99. In addition, each shade of the pencils were inspired by Pete's childhood in Chicago: Green-Eyed Sidekick, Fireside Bowl, By the Power of Grayskull, Let's Take the Brown Line to Wellington, and Blue Line, Next Stop: Damen.

Awwww, childhood inspiration... gotta love the He-Man reference [By the Power of Grayskull] It really shows that he's a normal guy that wears eyeliner.... Not that I care, but he dares to compaire himself to David Bowie in this statement: ".....like David Bowie before me, I am known for my displays of cosmetic derring-do."

Oh puleeze! Really? His cosmetic derring-do?
What's next a Pete Wentz Beauty Pageant? Well, I guess I'd support a Male Beauty Pageant if M.M.'s O.G.B.F. was in it... but only cause he'd SO win!

No comments: