Monday, May 5, 2008

In a theater near you ...

Well, eventually....
So there were a few movie trailers before the Iron Man movie - I thought for sure that they'd show Speed Racer but nope... Instead they showed the new upcoming Narnia film, the Adam Sandler flick that surprisingly looked pretty funny (the print ad's make it look like a bad Blow Dry or The Big Tease knock off). There was a great Indy 4 trailer which was awesome to see on the big screen ~ since I've only seen it on my computer and TV thus far.

And then there was The Spirit. The trailer looks pretty interesting.... Again, let's not forget I'm the non-comic gal, so of course I'm not familiar with the story/comic but I do know both Will Eisner & Frank Miller and the trailer looks good. And after a quick trip to http://www.imdb.com/ I got a look at the cast: Scarlette Johanasson, Samuel L Jackson, Eva Mendes and some dude named Gabriel Macht (he's the Spirit / Denny Colt).

Seriously, I'm sure Gabriel is going to be fine, I see that he was in the Recruit with Collin Farrell - but because Collin Farrell was on screen I pretty much didn't notice anyone else. And I found out that he's married to Jacinda Barrett (yes, the Jacinda from Real World London, oh and some movies now too....)

No comments: