Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Guiltiest Pleasures

Gossip Girl is back! And it's by far my guiltiest of pleasures these days!!! It's too, too yummie and fully of pretty people being mean and doing awful things (practically all the time) ~ I just can't get enough!



And to fill out the rest of this week, which full of guilty pleasures, are two more new fall shows to watch...

Although I'm not yet sold on the *new* 90210.... I was and always will be a fan of the original ~ I started watching it from the very begining (in the SFSU campus apartments while my roommates studied for their Friday morning classes - I had my Fridays open) and was a fan straight off. *It's also didn't hurt that I liked Luke Perry's Dylan McKay's wanna be James Dean look.

So, while there is clearly some diversity (finally) in this 18 years-later-spinoff, and some of the old regulars are on board to reel us original fans in (I think) I'm waiting to make my final decision.....


But I know I'll definitely be watching ANTM cycle 11 this week - I'll save my Project Runway ep for another night since this week is a 2 hour premier (don't call it a season, gurl!)


Here is my pre-episode model choice per the request of M.M.

Lauren Brie is my choice prior to watching the anticipated train wreck of the get to know them episode, which I always LOVE to watch! I just had to pick the girl with the cheesy name - get it Brie?! Cheese! hahahahaha ;^P

2 comments:

Marja said...

I Love, NO LOVE, Gossip Girl.

Does that make me a bad person? lol!

Dancer said...

Too bad 90210 was just SO BAD!!!! It felt like a relly really bad Gossip Girl wanna be.... blech