Thursday, September 4, 2008

Off to Vegas... DVR's all set

This weekend MTV is airing the 2008 Video Music Awards. What’s odd about this is that MTV doesn't *show* Video's anymore so I'm surprised that they are still having this awards show at all.

Now, if they want to have more Real World / Road Rules Award shows and start some Rock of Skank, Flavor of STD's, etc., Award Shows that totally makes sense considering what you can readily find on MTV these days.

That said I'm still recording the VMA's so I can watch the 2 hour show in about 40 minutes as I fast-forward through all the crap I don't want to see when I get back home next week.

VMA / Britney Rumor:
So after last years Britney opening the rumor I heard is that Britney is opening the 2008 VMA’s. (Not that she can outdo her amazingly awful performance last year) I heard today that she’s going to be entering on an Elephant. Guess its MTV’s way to tie in the elephant (in the room) commercials they’ve been showing with host Russell Brand….

No comments: