Monday, September 15, 2008

Transitions...

Summer is clearly turning into Fall

Weird weather is happening - foggy cold mornings turn into warm summery afternoons

Work is exhausting, frustrating and wearing me out

I feel tired all the time and think it's because I'm not working out enough (aka: at all) and because I've had this cold that just won't go away

In general feeling out of sorts......

And to top it all off when I got home I found that my pet ball python has passed away....
RIP Jareth

3 comments:

Marja said...

My condolences Alisha!

To use a tried cliche, "When it rains, it pours".....but it seems to hold true. Everything in life comes in waves and I know how hard it is to suffer through one of the down lulls.

Keep your head up! Your friends love you :)

T. said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Dancer said...

Thanks everyone ~ posted here and sent via email...

I know having a python as a pet is unusual but hey whatever I'm unique!... I had Jareth for about 12 years after adopting him from my friend Peter (when he moved he couldn't have pets)