Sunday, September 28, 2008

Leather & Music

Today I took a trip up to the City this afternoon to go see a favorite band from my youth.. Berlin was one of the headline bands at the Folsom St. Fair. It's been ages since I'd been to the Folsom St Fair but hardly anything has changed.

Leather, chains, latex, bare-butt chaps, and quite a few men wearing nothing but shoes & a cock-ring & maybe a chest harness to top off their "outfit". (I always wonder how these guys actually get to Folsom St?!? Do they walk, take the bus, catch a cab? & where do they keep their money? No clothes = no pockets.....)

The English Beat was also playing today but sadly I just couldn't be two places at once so I chose Berlin as the band to attend. So made my way to the 7th street stage weaving in and out of the foot traffic on the street and sidewalk, careful NOT to accidentally brush up against the guys in just shoes and cock-ring...

I made my way to a front row space and enjoyed the show ~ and what a show it was!!!



Here is Terri waiting to come on stageThe roar of screams and applause was intense!


A quick change (removal of her over-dress) made her even more sexy!


This Hunk showed up to 'help' Terri


Because those of us at the front were there early, we were told that Terri was going to be taken into the crowd and this guy became her 'vehicle'


Terri then invited anyone that wanted to get on stage to get up there and rock out with her and the band


Berlin played for an hour and so many of us in the crowd sang along the whole time. Here are a couple shots taken during their signature song "Sex (I'm a....)"


They say a picture is worth a thousand words......

That was a really GREAT show! I'm so glad I went.

1 comment:

Marja said...

Sadly, I think I know EXACTLY where they keep their money ;)

Looks like fun!! Wish I was there!