Wednesday, September 3, 2008

9021OMG it was awful!


US Magazine.com reports: The return of 90210 was a coup for the CW network: Tuesday night's two-hour episode was watched by 4.9 million viewers, making it the highest-rated scripted series premiere in the history of the network, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Among coveted viewers aged 18-40-years-old, the show tied with the premiere of CW's ratings champ, America's Next Top Model.



Sadly I contributed to these high ratings, although my TV is not a Nielson-Rating-TV, but still I wasted about one hour and 35 minutes (thank goodness for my DVR!) of my evening last night to watch the premier ep of the revamped and updated 90210.

It was just sooo bad & the 'Vicious Circle Blog arch' was a really bad version of Gossip Girls gossip network. I won't be tuning in next week.....

No comments: