Friday, June 20, 2008

Seriously, it's HOT

Seriously.....

It's after 10pm and it's still hot

I know the very few people that tune in to this blog live in the San Diego area so they deal with HOT all the time.... but this is the bay area and we don't roll like that like they do.

The only good thing is that tomorrow shouldn't get to trip-digits like it did today.... maybe it'll cool down by Sunday so I won't be frying at the afternoon BBQ with the girls. They, of course, love the sun since they like to lay out and get crispy but hello! have you seen my fair skin? Yeah, I can't hang out in the sun like that because for me it's a choice between catching on fire like a vampire or melting like an icecube ~ pass......

2 comments:

Marja said...

You have NO idea....

It was 108 on my car thermometer at 10 am!!

Dancer said...

ACK! I would just die.... I have a hard enough time at the convention center in July