Monday, June 23, 2008

"Melrose Place" BBQ

To celebrate surviving the hot, out of the ordinary for the Bay Area hot, weather Sunday was to be a BBQ afternoon. Though 2 couldn't make the gathering Jules and I still got our BBQ on anyway.


Jule's has the only amazingly clean BBQ in the world.


Few snacks before the meat hit the grill

The weather was nice, still a bit too warm for me but I stayed in the shade as much as possible to avoid direct sunlight.
Jule's: "BBQ Mistress"
We had a nice time just hanging out, grilling up burgers and dogs. I got a bit fancy with my burger and stuffed it with herb goat cheese (YUM!). We even avoided a conversation with Creepy Pat ~ so I have to say that that was quite a success!

1 comment:

Marja said...

I love BBQ-ing now! I used to hate it, but suddenly I've been grilling every weekend, and even some weeknights alone.

I make a mean shrimp-kabob!