Sunday, June 6, 2010

That's a real nice i-thing you got there

Don't get me wrong I'm not completely unaware of new technology, however I have to admit I don't currently own any technology that starts with an i.... not yet anyway.

So while I'm 'out of step' with the rest of the world [that needs to be plugged into the inter-web at all times, oh wait, I already do that while I work at a computer all day long ... ], I am aware of a lot of the cool stuff out there.

Recently I've been made aware of the Hipstamatic iPhone app which I think is pretty cool and kinda wish I could use it myself...

The Hipstamatic for iPhone is an application that brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras from the past

Since I can't use this app myself I'm instead supporting, and really enjoying, the photos my friend who is using it. & now she has submitted a few pictures in a Hipstamatic contest:

I just love this pic
click here if you like it too and want to vote for it


You can check out the other photo's that she's submitted here and here - take a look and vote if you like them because in her own words I'm just trying to help her: 'Harness the power of social networking for a misfit mom to get a 4" print of her pic in a micro gallery in NYC! Thanks!!!'

No comments: