Monday, April 26, 2010

My life "The Musical"

Music is my life.... but recently I've been a cappella'd out.

Spot the Octopus (don't ya just love the name?!?) had a show last week, and though I wasn't there personally I got to see the video of the show and really enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed the original "Sorry".





Then I was treated, via a friends post on facebook, to this fantastic Lady Gaga Bad Romance Medley by Univ of Oregon a capella group




Topping off 'my life the musical' this morning I received a 6 degrees of separation kinda way email letting me know that Glee (bestest show on TV today) was accepting online auditions.....

Max Crumm was the winner of Grease: Your The One That I Want TV show (2006), and oddly enough soon after I sort of met Max's mom. Anyhoo, it now turns out he's trying to get a vote by the public on Myspace so here is the link and if you like what you see cast your vote...

& remember turn on your TV tomorrow night at 9pm to watch Glee on Fox. Enjoy!

No comments: