Friday, October 10, 2008

TV Catch Up

So this week due to 'Life' I wasn't able to sit and watch and enjoy my Wednesday Evening TV-Crack. Also Known As: "Reality Competition Overkill"
Tonight I've been able to catch up on ANTM & Project Runway ~ nice way to end the week!



SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't watched these eps yet avert your eyes now!



ANTM

This week's show gave the girls some very valuable time with Tyra. Some excelled from the lesson and some just missed the point.


Lauren Brie has some awkward time in her lesson with Tyra

Marjorie worked it during the photo shoot!


Joslyn also stepped up in this photo


Sadly, my pre-show pick Lauren Brie is now gone....
They called this picture of Lauren Brie a falling mannequin





Project Runway


So anyone watching this show and with access to the Internet may already know that 6 of the Project Runway designers actually showed collections at Bryant Park (as the 'don't give away the winners' since the show's not done yet move).

Last week's ep was so awkward and without a final three, heck there wasn't even a final 1 or 2 heading to Bryant Park... they all kinda sucked and needed to 'Make it work' and come back in two months with a wedding dress that is representative of their collection. And from that dress the judges will decide which 3 designers would be competing at Bryant Park.


I was rooting for Kenley to make it to Bryant Park all along (I personally love her style) so when she made it through each episode I envisioned her showing her collection. And though I know she was one of the 6 who showed their collection I got confirmation that she is in fact one of the 3 that competed!




LOVE Kenley's wedding dress!





This is Jerells All-over-the-place Wedding Dress




Now, I'm just waiting for next weeks Bryan Park show! Can't wait to see Kenley and Leanne's collection. Here is a quick preview:




Well, this TV-Junkie has a few more hours of TV to catch up on.... I better go.

5 comments:

Marja said...

NOOOOOOOOO!! Kinley is the devil! Seriously, I practically leapt through my TV to strangle her when she made it to Bryant Park.

Never in the show's 5 season run has any ONE contestant been so horribly RUDE to Tim Gunn and Heidi. She is just an awful awful person.

I hope Leanne wins! :)

Marja said...

Oh, and I can totally tell each designer from those dresses!

Korto, Kinley (and her redundant 50's silhouette), and Leanne


Sorry, but I am passionately annoyed with Kinley (almost as much as Palin)

Marja said...

*Triple post*

Actually, after seeing their runway shows at the Project Runway site, I vote Korto.

Everything was gorgeous and totally wearable.

Dancer said...

I don't condone her behavior on the show but lots of folks go crazy on reality shows... Hello Santino, Wendy, Kara, etc...

I really like her clothes and wanted to see her compete at Bryant Park.

T. said...

That is a great photo of Joselyn! I wrote blog slamming her and now i have to change it! I was still stuck on last week's catastrophe~