Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here’s hoping your inbox is empty…

Don’t get me wrong informing your partners of any SDT concerns is extremely important. And if somehow I had a partner that didn’t have the balls to tell me himself, besides killing him, I’d want to be told... BUT I’m not sure that I want to get one of these emails…

Here's the email to use for the guy you really though was hot that night:
& this one is for the dude you picked up at the bar on your random conquest:
inSPOT has locations all over the US, including San Francisco and San Diego
From the inSPOT website:
In San Francisco, there's an easy way to tell your sex partners you have an STD. Send them a free inSPOT e-card, ANONYMOUSLY or from your email address
PSA: However you need to tell your partner(s) that you have an STD you should
Better yet use protection &/or get tested with your exclusive partner before engaging in unprotected sex

No comments: