Friday, August 22, 2008

The Day That Never Comes

No that's not the title of the next James Bond film, its the first single from Metallica's upcoming album Death Magnetic.

I'm not going to spend any time pontificating on whether the song is reminiscent of past Metallica songs, etc... Personally I heard the song twice yesterday and I am board with it and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the album.

PS if you weren't already aware that my I my music interests are very eclectic now you know.

2 comments:

Marja said...

Metallica? Really?

I would have never guessed!

I must admit that I'm not a fan but their songs are the BEST to play on Rock Band!

(although slightly indulgent, lol)

Dancer said...

I read/heard somewhere that their songs were highly desired on Rock Band / Guitar Hero....