Thursday, May 14, 2009

Please leave them there!

I will not be watching I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! ~ not even if you paid me…. I’ve got much better things to do with my time.

I am however hoping for a true life tragedy that would involve Spencer Pratt and “His Creepy Flesh-Colored Beard”

while they are dropped into the jungle for (what some ridiculous NBC Rep calls) the ‘ultimate Swiss Family Robinson’ experience….


In April when it was reported on Pop Sugar that Spencer was definitely interested in pursuing a political career I started secretly praying for a tragic accident to happen to this fool.


"Don't know if I'll be getting elected any time in the next century or so, but definitely going after mayor of L.A. and at least governor," he tells celebrity blog Pop Sugar. "I'll probably stop at Governor."




And now is the opportunity!


Costa Rica is home to approximately 150 species of amphibians and more than 200 species of reptiles, half of them snakes.



If they are really going to be dropped into the Costa Rica jungle there must be a predatory animal that will think Pratt is snack worthy, or at least not know better .

PS Don't fret, Heidi will survive without Spencer & she'll make for a very attractive widow

No comments: