Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love me a man in a skirt

Today while reading my local paper at lunch I noticed that the Dear Abby section reflected some follow-up ‘letters’ in regards to a “Joe in Pennsylvania” who wrote about how he prefers to wear a skirt a home, on errands and at church.

Personally, I love a man in a skirt! Quick caveat: well, that is I love it most of the time: Last weekend in Vegas we went to see the Wayne Brady show and while that man has quite the tasty body waist up - nice arms & shoulders - his chicken legs left something to be desired….

FYI: I google'd this pic online (I followed the rules and did not take photos during the show)


The Dear Abby letters supported the man’s choice and made a few recommendations for sarongs and kilts, which immediately made me think of my favorite men in skirts pictures. I can't get this off my mind, so now I’m sharing my daydreams with you...


Liam Neeson in Rob Roy


Marc Jacobs rocks the kilt all year long





Gerry Butler in a kilt is always tasty!

I even like the skinned knee he's sporting



Ewan McGregor looks so young in this pic



It's an 'Adam Ant meets a Kilt look' sported by Ed Quinn



Billy Boyd enjoys a drink on his deck....


“The hammer is my penis” Nate Fillion

Sweet Dreams......

No comments: