Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh yes, I'm White & Nerdy

Did you know that Bubble Wrap just turned 50 years old? & this week marked the 10th Annual Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day... how in the world did I miss that????

Well to make up for the missed anniversary here's my tribute to bubble wrap because its both fun and a stress relief.

I've had this site (which as been here on the sidebar of my blog) for a quick stress relief - while the sound is VERY satisfying I'm way more tactile and ultimately miss the actual popping of the bubble wrap but in a pinch it's most definitely a go to.


Here is more info than you probably ever wanted to know about Bubble Wrap:




& for an extra bit of tribute here is the White & Nerdy video by "Weird Al" Yankovic. (if you forward to the 2.00 minute mark you'll get quickly to the bubble wrap reference)



Enjoy.

No comments: