Sunday, October 4, 2009

Newest blog on the block

I'm sure that every day a new blog is created.... somewhere out there....

Many of them just disappear into the 'interweb' but some make their mark and work their way into our hearts.

I remember when I found and fell in love with Cake Wrecks. Cake Wrecks is so popular they are currently and a world-ish tour where fans are recreating the best of the worst.


Then there was F U Penguin - too funny and much too wrong and is guaranteed to be a laugh out loud experience (this site might not be work appropriate if you shouldn't be abruptly laughing at random quiet moments)


As always there are the adorable LOL catz which also houses the FAIL blog, Engrish blog, etc.... (I'm sure you know all about this site so photos are not needed)

More recently I was acquainted with Awkward Family Photos which is fun and awkward as promised


Now for the newest contender. I'm not entirely sold on it but here is Crappy Taxidermy for your viewing pleasure (or disgust, you decide)....

Samples of what I found on the site:

This camel is for Davina ~ & yes it's just wrong!
I'm pretty disturbed by this deer in plaid with shotgun.... makes me worry that if he comes back to life he's got a plan



This is a big WTF that I can't even begin to imagine what it is or means

No comments: