Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Vacation and Recuperating from Comic Con

Hi All,

I'm on vacation so blogging post Comic Con really isn't on my agenda.... however I'll invite you to visit my daily blog fix: Tea with Lemon to see his wrap up of our long LONG days working at Comic Con. This particular post is an overview of the stars that were paraded past us to their panels.

Remember, I'm on the job and can look (but not directly - no oogoling allowed!) but can't touch!

I'm also going to include this YouTube clip because this is how I too watched the Johnny Depp arrival and departure from the HIGHLY anticipated (well highly anticipated by ME) movie Alice In Wonderland. According to the very few that were there - he waited sequestered in a car until it was time to rush onto stage, arrived on stage - slightly freaked out by the response to his arrival (watch the clip, you'll see), and left. Toot-Sweet. In and gone.....

No comments: