Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Cat's Meow

I love So You Think You Can Dance. I just love it.

Aside from the amazing dancers I've come to love Nigel Lithgoe and Mary Murphy as the main judges, but I've also come to love Cat Deeley the uber-cute host.

If you've ever watched a reality TV show you know how important it is to have a good host (think Jeff Probst on Survivor the hosts of all hosts).

Cat is not only beautiful, she's got a totally cute British accent


She really bonds with the contestants on the show and isn't she hot?

I've just learned that this season Cat is her own stylist and thank goodness for that. If this red dress is a sign of what she'll pick out for herselfthen we'll not have to worry about another dreadful dress like this awful one...

Cat must have had a stylist that was truly out to get her. This brown-monstrosity of a dress was from the Season 3 Finale (I think it was season 3) and I had difficulty focusing on the finale dancers when she was on stage due to this dress-mess...

Cat, you go rocking your bad self with your hot outfits and I'll continue to eagerly await your fantastic hosting, along with all the GREAT dance performances!

No comments: